Monday-Friday, Full Day 8:30AM – 4:00PM
Concord Equestrian Center (CEC) Camps are the most popular camps in San Diego and feature local and international Riders. Our camps are sought after due to being the oldest Riding Academy in San Diego as well as having the experience of being a profession hunter/jumper equestrian facility. We are able to offer camp experiences where younger and/or beginner riders are mentored by older and more experienced riders that have been riding for 3-15 years taught by professional riders and instructors. Student to counselor ratio not to exceed 3:1. In beginner camps, children learn proper grooming, english tacking, classic riding, untacking, bathing, feeding and additional lessons in horsemanship. Advanced Camps are customized for group and can include advanced gymnastics, jumping, advanced flat work and transition to showing and/or advanced showing etiquette.
GETTING READY FOR CAMP!
- All Campers must be 7 years or older.
- All Campers must arrive by 8:15AM each day and meet at the clubhouse with Maribeth.
- Pick up is 4:00 PM. Post Camp Care Available 4:00-6:00 @ $18/ hour.
- Campers should bring a bag lunch, a snack & refillable water bottle. We have filtered chilled water in our club house.
- Camper must wear long pants and shirts that cover the shoulders and sturdy shoes. NO TANK TOPS PLEASE. We suggest a visit to Mary’s Tack & Feed. Ask for Danielle. She will help you find some breeches and paddock boots to make camp safe and comfortable.
- Helmets supplied for those who do not have their own.
- Most of all, have fun, be safe and learn happy horsemanship!
JUMP START TO CAMP PROGRAM
We are proud to announce this program created from the requests of our camp parents. This is a program designed for getting your child ready for their week of summer camp. It is for the child who wants to be familiar and comfortable with being safe around a horse/pony, proper english grooming, etiquette and basic lunge line skills. This ensures the Rider is able to get the most out of summer camp and enjoys his or her time riding and being around the horses.
Jump Start for Camp:
6 lessons for $480.00. Rider MUST be registered for summer public camp. All six lessons must be completed prior to week of camp. Packages paid in Full at time of registration with checks made out to Mark Conley. There is 24 hours cancellation policy for each lesson. Limited Availability .
2018 CAMP DATES & COST
(includes Camp & Camp Shirt)
$600.00 (CEC Academy Riders)
$550.00 ( CEC Riders with own horses)
June 11-15 (Open to Public) – 6 spots available
June 25-29 (CEC Riders) – 6 spots available
July 9-13 (Open to Public) – 6 spots available
August 6-10 (CEC Riders) – 6 spots available
August 13-17 (Open to Public) – 6 spots available
* Call Maribeth to discuss any questions 858-259-1148.
Post Camp Care Available 4:00-6:00 @ $18/ hour
Non-refundable deposit required to hold your spot in camp- $300.00
Please make check out to: MARK CONLEY
Send to: PO BOX 675788, Rancho Santa Fe, CA 92067
Any questions? Call Maribeth at 858-259-1148 or send a message below: